Love in Ten Lines (Challenge)
Insane, or in Love?
Love grasps the answer.
Heart knows to Love,
In Love we shine,
Love wills to survive.
Passionate Love reaching out,
Finding Love is eternal.
Love’s Pure fortitude cries,
To Love you absolutely…
Eternally acquainted with Love.
I was nominated for this challenge by Patience at Love Letters to a Ghost. She’s an amazingly talented writer, check out her blog! You won’t be disappointed.
Here’s the rules:
1) Write about love using only 10 lines.
2) Use “love” in every line.
3) Each line can only be 4 words long.
4) Nominate 10 or so others who are up for the challenge.
5) Let them know about the challenge.
6) Title the post, Love in Ten Lines
7) Include a quote about love
I hope linking to your blogs is enough notice, I’d love to see what you all come up with! 🙂
- Lisa: https://undergroundenergy.wordpress.com/
- Johnny: https://johnnyojanpera.wordpress.com/
- Americana: https://americanainjustica.wordpress.com/
- 1EarthUnited: https://1earthunite.wordpress.com/
- Anguished Repose: http://anguishedrepose.com/
- Busy Mind Thinking: http://busymindthinking.com/
- Clearly Confused: https://bailingjo.wordpress.com/
- Bliss: https://blissfullbliss.wordpress.com/
- JStewart: https://jstewart413.wordpress.com/
- The Migraine Chronicles: https://bruisedbelly.wordpress.com/