I was nominated for the “three quotes in three days challenge” by Patience over at Love Letters to a Ghost, which is a huge honor, since I am amazed by her work! Go check her stuff out, you won’t be disappointed. 🙂
Show me your thoughts,
The words that hide
In the silence behind
Those fortress eyes…
If you let them drift,
I will, too…
Anything to have that
Peace with you.
-This is the fifth, and final day in the “Five Photos, Five Stories” challenge. It’s been fun. 🙂
Beauty of Summer
Mother Nature herself sighs-
Sunsets in gold flame.
-Day four of the “Five Photos, Five Stories” challenge.
This is my “Gold Flame” honeysuckle. 🙂
The day always seems longer
When I am thinking of you,
The passion and hunger
Keep bleeding through
No matter what I do…
I need some release,
A way to be free,
To enjoy something for me…
I need something sweet
To melt in this heat…
How about some raw honey
In a cup of green tea?
Would you like to
Enjoy it with me?
-Day three of the “Five Photos, Five Stories” challenge.
Do you see me,
Blushing for only you…
Trying so hard,
I know you notice.
I want you to know me,
To stop and smell me…
Breathe me in.
I know I have thorns,
But I am conscious of them.
Pay me some attention,
I promise I’ll try
Not to dig in
If I leave marks,
-Day two of the “Five Photos, Five Stories” challenge.
You don’t want me to grow here?
Fuck off. I do what I want.
I don’t need to please you.
My vulnerability is beautiful-
In a world like concrete,
Bright violet against the grey.
But, you always smile when I stay-
I wonder if it could be any other way…
Lisa from Underground Energy has nominated me to participate in the Five Photos, Five Stories Challenge: “Post a photo each day for five consecutive days and attach a story to the photo. It can be fiction or non-fiction, a poem or a short paragraph and each day nominate another blogger for the challenge”.
I’m not going to nominate only 5 people, instead, I offer all of my readers an invitation to this challenge. I have a lot of fun with these challenges, they are a great way to expand your thinking and write in a different direction. 🙂
Insane, or in Love?
Love grasps the answer.
Heart knows to Love,
In Love we shine,
Love wills to survive.
Passionate Love reaching out,
Finding Love is eternal.
Love’s Pure fortitude cries,
To Love you absolutely…
Eternally acquainted with Love.
I was nominated for this challenge by Patience at Love Letters to a Ghost. She’s an amazingly talented writer, check out her blog! You won’t be disappointed.
Here’s the rules:
1) Write about love using only 10 lines.
2) Use “love” in every line.
3) Each line can only be 4 words long.
4) Nominate 10 or so others who are up for the challenge.
5) Let them know about the challenge.
6) Title the post, Love in Ten Lines
7) Include a quote about love
I hope linking to your blogs is enough notice, I’d love to see what you all come up with! 🙂
- Lisa: https://undergroundenergy.wordpress.com/
- Johnny: https://johnnyojanpera.wordpress.com/
- Americana: https://americanainjustica.wordpress.com/
- 1EarthUnited: https://1earthunite.wordpress.com/
- Anguished Repose: http://anguishedrepose.com/
- Busy Mind Thinking: http://busymindthinking.com/
- Clearly Confused: https://bailingjo.wordpress.com/
- Bliss: https://blissfullbliss.wordpress.com/
- JStewart: https://jstewart413.wordpress.com/
- The Migraine Chronicles: https://bruisedbelly.wordpress.com/